The Parties understand your concerns about privacy and the security of your personal information. Your privacy is important to us, we are committed to protecting the personal information that we hold about you.
What Personal Information is Collected?
The Parties only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to perform our functions. The kind of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the type of products and services that you request from us and may include:
- information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your name, address, contact details and relevant identification documents;
- transactional information about the use of a product if you have or had a product with us;
How is Personal Information Collected?
We collect your personal information in a number of ways including:
- directly from you, such as when you provide the information by phone, online, web, email or in an application form; and
- from third parties such as other providers or from other related body corporates, if you authorise us to do so.
Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information in a number of ways including:
- to verify your identity or transactions which you may enter into with us;
- to provide the product and services that you request;
- to administer and manage the provision of our products and services;
- to respond to queries, complaints or to provide you with our general customer services;
- for marketing purposes;
- to comply with laws and regulatory requirements including complying with any request made by a governmental authority in connection with legal proceedings or the prevention or detection of fraud and crime;
- to comply with our’ risk management policies and procedures; or
- to train our staff.
We may use your personal information for additional purposes related to the purposes listed above. We will not, however, use your personal information other than for:
- a purpose made known to you;
- a purpose you would reasonably expect;
- a purpose required or permitted by law; or
- a purpose otherwise authorised by you.
If you wish to raise any concerns about any breach or potential breach of your privacy, please contact: email@example.com